Some buildings are only 100% safe in case they have a 24/7 power supply. Premises which must be fail-safe to provide service under any circumstances. Railway stations & facilities are vital and nothing can go wrong.
Ensure the correct functioning of this type of services is a familiar challenge to us. Genesal Energy has a solid experience developing generator sets for this sector.
This time, we have designed five 450 kVA bespoke generator sets with base frame integrated 900 litres fuel tanks for the Madrid-North railway complex. Compact and fully adapted to the customer’s needs which were very specific. Part of a project involving the enlargement of the self-propelled units’ workshop in Chamartín, Madrid.
After careful location & conditions study, Genesal Energy specifically designed gensets capable of supplying optimal power to the plant constantly in the event of a network failure.
- Special base frame fitted with a great autonomy 900 litre fuel tank
- Open type set
- Automatic operation control panel with Modbus TCP/IP communication
- Air outlet funnels for optimal cooling
- Ejecución: Open type with great capacity fuel tank
- Potencia Prime: 410 kVA
- Potencia Standby: 450 kVA
- Tensión: 400/230 V
- Frecuencia: 50 HZ
- RPM: 1.500