Maintenance just for you
GENESAL ENERGT SAT provides trouble shooting solutions for breakdowns which depending on their origin: mechanical / electrics / electronics have caused operational deficiencies leading the genset to stop working, and with grave consequences for the user.
Improvement and updating actions
We adapt the genset to the client’s NEW demands (new alarms if necessary, control panel config changes, remote management systems, external fuel tanks etc). With a view to giving optimal client services, GENESAL ENERGY Technical Support Services will use all the tools necessary to give the best possible result in fault prevention.
- On site – Portable load benches used for testing.
- In our factory – Static load bank with variable cos ϕ of 3,300kVA
*Adaptable to the number of visits in relation to the needs of each genset.
Maintenance in line with your own businesses operational mode Services adapted to the operational schedule of the machinery:
EMERGENCY STANDBY POWER (ESP)
- Annual technical insepction for filter change, oil etc in accordance with protocols as determined by the integrated elements of the machinery.
- Two annual inspections: change consumibles, level checks, properly functioning equipment tests, report on anomalies from visual inspections by the technician and incident assessment if necessary.
- Up to 12 annual technical inspections (consumibles replacement, 11 annual technical inspections and tests)*.
- Supervision and virtual control of gensets through remote management systems.
PRIME POWER (PRP)
- Adjustment of the frequency of maintenance and the time of day it is carried out depending on consumibles changes and the client’s business operating hours.
Authorised Technical Support to attend the client with maximum efficiency and speed around the world.. Preventative maintenance is carried out in the Spanish domestic market from our head office, using expert professionals.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
We have a large national network of technical support in 15 certified & authorised points around Spain, allowing us to respond quickly where the need for corrective maintenance applies.
We get the best feedback in the analysis of client-company situations, and now we offer the best service available in the market.
Outside of our borders, on the international stage, we can count on an extensive network of technical assistance.
Through contractual agreements made with recognised engine and alternator manufacturers, who can carry out a range of services such as commissioning, maintenance and corrective actions.
Additionally, in the Latin American market we are in constant contact with and supporting our branches, partners and authorized dealers from our European head office.
To ensure we get the best results, we maintain an extensive stock holding of original and spare parts to complete scheduled maintenance, or for any technical service action anywhere in the world.
Through our 24-hour service our clients have got permanent Technical Support Services 365 days a year, giving you maximum quality non-stop service.
AND FOLLOW UP
Telephone assistance 24/7
This area of customer support has been designed to resolve anomalies or breakdowns that can occur out of hours. To maximise this service the employee designated by the customer to manage the generator/s we have installed, is provided with a direct line and access code to a GENESAL ENERGY technician.
This service is specifically aimed at generators that are:
- Operational 24/7.
- Have technicians in-situ 24/7.
- Requiring specialist technical support.
24h Support Services
In a situation where our remote support, i.e phone support, is not sufficient to deal with the issues that have arisen, by contracting this service GENESAL ENERGY SAT guarantees the presence in-situ of one of our specialist technicians. If our stock holding on spare parts and materials allows for this as well as personnel availability, we will aim to fix the genset issue in a maximum time of 24 hours (this may be less depending on the contractual agreement).
- Supply a critical service.
- Need to be operational 24/7.
- Require technical specialist support with reference to gensets.
MULTIBRAND MAINTENANCE CONTACT
KEEP YOUR GENERATOR SET UP TO DATE
+34 900 730 124
Please have your generator set ID number available when you call.