Offshore, ships and vessels energy
We look after even the smallest detail of each marine generator set, custom designing them according to the characteristics and requirements of each project.
Optimum performance and benefits
Our engineers will evaluate your needs to provide you with a marine generator with optimal performance and features, guaranteeing a reliable outing to sea and the lowest fuel cost.
Marine gensets for all needs
From providing marine generator sets for ships and vessels to the installation of power generation systems in off-shore applications, our R&D+i capacity allows us to develop our own technology to offer top-level solutions in all our projects around the world, no matter the scale.
Our marine generator sets can be used both in port and offshore. They are designed to operate under high humidity conditions and withstand the corrosion of the marine environment, boasting a low noise level thanks to their soundproofed cabins.
Reliable and silent marine generators
Our compact marine generators for boats are assembled with high quality motors and alternators from the leading brands on the market and are specific for marine applications.
In addition, the soundproofed cabins that we design offer a key difference from the current market offer. Our lightweight stainless steel and coated panels achieve significant sound reduction, and being easily removable in seconds, they make it easy to operate and maintain.
Characteristics of marine generator sets
GENESAL ENERGY control panel
- Open circuit heat exchanger.
- Keel or radiator cooling.
- Access to filters from a single access point.
- Water collector and exhaust cooler.
- Closed crankcase ventilation system.
- Insulation class: H/H or H/F.
- Protection rating: IP23.
- Voltage regulation: ±0,5% o ±1%.
- Number of wires: 12.
- Standard single-bearing mechanical configuration.
- Short-circuit capacity: 300% (3 IN) for 10 seconds.
- Galvanised steel bench with anti-drip tray.
- Stainless steel bench.
- High quality and custom components.
- 12/24V batteries.
- Marine anti-vibration pads.
GENESAL ENERGY marine control panel ComAp – ID – DCU – MARINE
- Graphic display.
- Engine monitoring and control.
- J1939 interface configurable with the engine. Revolution counter.
- Oil pressure indicator.
- Engine temperature indicator.
- Stop alarms (oil pressure, temperature, and speed).
- Warning alarms (battery charge failure, start and stop control).
- Wiring, alarms, and integrated sensors.
- PLC configurable.
- RS 232/Modem/Modbus/communication via Ethernet.
Optional features of
marine generator sets
- Generator sets with remote radiator for cooling outside the room.
- Special generator sets for operation in extremely cold climates with special internal heating systems.
- Generator sets with seismic certification according to each project.
- Containers compartmentalised in independent rooms.
- Containers with RF100 systems.
- Containers with interior air conditioning systems.
- Cabins/containers painted according to the most demanding requirements and in accordance with the ISO 12944 standard.
- Containers with fire extinguishing systems (all types).
- Containers with automatic grilles that prevent the entry of external elements when the generator set is out of operation.
- Dust/sand ingress filtering systems inside the cabins/containers.
- Complete design control to adapt to any type of operation through any brand PLC, even controlling part of the installation external to the generator set itself.
- Special synchronisation systems between several networks and several generator sets.
- Special protection relays to comply with any protection required according to ANSI regulations.
- Medium voltage generator sets, either by direct generation from the alternator or through a step-up transformer, including medium voltage cells.
- Special tests against cold, heat, rattling, salt spray, rain, etc.
to every need
We have the solution for each case, from complex emergency systems for a network service to a simple generator set to be installed in a small restaurant or shop. We always study your requirements, design customised products, and respond with a highly qualified after-sales service.