FOR ALL YOUR ENERGY DEMANDS
GENESAL ENERGY always analyses and evaluates the needs of each client.
At GENESAL ENERGY, we analyse the requirements of each particular client and we examine in detail all the aspects of the installation (atmospheric conditions, demand, etc.) in order to offer a bespoke power generation solution with optimal performance and functionality.
Our turn-key approach means we develop all the engineering aspects of the project. Additionally we don’t just design the customised generator set that responds to your needs but we also manage the whole project implementation, by providing you with customized support for the logistical aspects and co-operating with your technical teams in order to ensure a successful outcome.
Whether it is for marine generators, military generators, emergency power generators, residential or any other specific application, GENESAL ENERGY is always ready to offer the most efficient solution.
KEY STAGES IN THE DESIGN
AND MANUFACTURING OF TAILOR-MADE GENERATORS:
A personalized generator starts from scratch in order to achieve a unique item which would respond to a precise objective. Therefore, the manufacturing process will be completely different to that of a standard generator.
1- REQUESTING SPECIFICATIONS
Each special project needs very concrete elements. In this stage, we meet the customer in order to discuss all the aspects which we need to personalize. In parallel, we create a preliminary draft at the mechanical and electrical level, which we will use as a model. Afterwards, we start the process.
2. – BUYING MATERIALS
When the design is almost done and accepted by the customer, the design freeze is obtained. The purchasing department will then proceed to acquire the necessary materials for manufacturing the generator.
3.- Welding phase
It is the first stage of manufacturing. Cutting and machining is performed which will define the doors, the air and gas escapes as well as the cable entries… In parallel one welds the chassis which will sustain the Monoblock, i.e. the generator per se.
4.- PAINTING PHASE
Painting, with C5I and C5M protection levels is key in preventing the corrosion and oxidation of the generator’s metallic parts.
5.-COMPARTMENTALIZATION AND SPECIAL SOUNDPROOFING
In this stage, the container is divided into compartments for fuel storage, fireproofing system, control frame and all the other elements, by means of a partitioning process. It is also coated with rock wool panels, an excellent heat and sound insulator.
6.- ASSEMBLY STAGE
It is the final stage of the manufacturing process. The generator is inserted into the container and the cooling and gas escape systems, as well as the other components, are installed. The trimmings of the chassis are also added: doors, locks, registration numbers, stickers and other linings.
7.- TESTING PHASE
The finished product is tested in order to ensure the very high performance standards of our generators. They are connected at a load bank at 110% power, verifying their response.
8. – TRANSPORTATION PHASE
We include transportation in our delivery service.
- Gensets with a radiator and cooling system placed outside the genset room.
- Specialised gensets for operation in extremely cold climates with unique internal heating systems.
- Gensets that comply with seismic norms and are thus certified for each project.
- Containers permitting separate sections for distinct parts.
- Containers with RF100 systems.
- Containers with internal climate control systems.
- Canopies and containers painted for the most demanding situations and in accordance with ISO 12944.
- Containers with internal fire extinguishing systems.
- Containers with automated open/shut grills to avoid the entry of foreign elements when the genset is used in an exterior application.
- Dust and sand particle filter systems within the cabins/containers.
- Complete control development adapted a to any type of operation through the PLC of any brand, this includes control requirements in external areas of a genset installation.
- Specialised synchronisation systems between various power networks and various gensets.
- Special protection relays to meet any protection requirements in line with ANSI norms.
- Medium voltage gensets, either via power generation through the alternator, or through an elevated transformer, including medium voltage switchgear.
- Special testing for cold, heat, jolting, fog, saline, rain etc.