Same generator set,
Dual frequency generator sets provide power at both 50 Hz and 60 Hz, offering a versatile solution for projects where machinery of both frequencies is used. One of the great advantages of these generator sets is the significant cost savings of reducing the number of generators required.
The design of these sets allows the variation of the nominal frequency from 50 to 60Hz, with consequent changes in the output voltage. This equipment is used in rental markets or for test installations where a change in voltage/frequency is required.
The generator set is designed according to customer requirements such as:
- Reaches different tensions
- Frequency of voltage/frequency change
- Type of application (island, parallel with network, etc.)
- Other special requirements (low temperatures, super-soundproofing, etc…)
These sets are available with different options to suit the customer’s requirements:
- Frequency change via selector switch on control panel
- Up to 2 additional alternative voltage/frequency configurations with selector switch
- Possibility of including manual or motorised disconnectors to change the power circuit according to the desired voltage/frequency
- Automatic adjustment of the protections according to the voltage/frequency setting
- Voltage fine adjustment potentiometer on control panel
- Possibility of integrating parallel controllers