We manufacture medium voltage generator sets following the specifications of each project so that their benefits are perfectly adapted. These generators are often used as contingency in the event of a power failure in sectors such as the petrochemical and steel industries or refineries.
Medium voltage generators features
These units are designed to supply the installation directly at high voltage, up to 13.8 kV. This makes it possible to directly supply large motors at medium voltage without requiring intermediate transformers and limits the size of the supply cables over long distances.
These medium voltage generators are designed according to the requirements requested by the customer.
Some basic characteristics are:
- Standard alternators with anti-condensation heaters, PT100 sensors in windings, class H and PMH insulation
- Pitch 5/6 for higher power density reducing harmonics 5 and 7
- Digital AVR with three-phase measurement and regulation ±0.5%
- Control panel with automatic or manual start
- Current and voltage transformers integrated in the alternator
- Customized MV switchgear according to project requirements
- Typical medium voltage protections
- ANSI 87G transformer differential protection
- Vibration sensors in rolling bearings
- PT100 sensors in bearings
- Other protections according to specific project requirements.
- Advanced AVR with ±0.25% regulation, diode failure protection, etc.
- Voltage and current transformers configuration according to specific project requirements
- Parallel control panel with network, with groups or special applications according to specific project requirements