Low temperature emergency gensets must perform at full capacity in the harshest of conditions. A good example of this is the totally soundproof genset we manufactured for a vessel in Norway. It was installed inside a 20’DV container and is prepared to operate at full capacity on the high seas. Along with the marine generators that provide electricity to the ship constantly, this GEN440FC is in charge of backing up these generators if ever the main equipment were to ever fail, as well as whenever the boat is in port. Furthermore, the maintenance tasks can be carried out with the Genesal Energy generator installed on the boat’s deck.
- Air recirculation system to increase air temperature at startup.
- Engine water preheating for genset startup.
- Air preheating for genset startup.
- Genset room internal heating system.
- Motorized and heated louvers.
- Superficial treatment according to ISO 12944 norm, in a C5M finish.
- Alternator anti-condensation heating.
- Alternator marine impregnation.