We’ve supplied a 100/110 kVA John Deere genset for the rental fleet of our Danish distributor. Incorporated on the unit is a socket panel adapted to the client’s requirements, with differential protection, installed on one of the front ends of the canopy.
- Stamford alternator with PMG system.
- Control panel programmed for MRS function.
- Extended fuel filling point to avoid fuel spillage during genset transport.
- Socket panel adapted to the client’s needs, with differential protection.
- Completely covered power cables to avoid access to live parts.
- Breaker installed separate from the alternator on its own support frame.