880 kVA generator sets to operate in parallel
Another accomplishment by our distributors has allowed us to supply two 880 kVA generator sets prepared to operate in parallel with the mains. The gensets will be taken to different supermarkets in the area if ever a mains failure occurs and they should need power supply.
- 20HC container with motorized louvers and a recirculation system to fight off low temperatures.
- 1000L fuel tank integrated into the base frame with leakage collection tray for the whole container.
- Parallel with mains with Inteligen Base Box control panel and a redundant Comap MRS16 control panel in case the first fails, which will be activated via a selector.
- Genset prepared for automatic fuel transfer due to a possible future installation of an external fuel tank by the client. External 2” fuel filling point for fuel filling directly from the fuel truck to the genset’s fuel tank.
- PRIME: 800 kVA
- STANDBY: 880 kVA
- Engine: PERKINS 4008-23TAG3A
- Alternator: STAMFORD HCI634G
- Voltage: 50Hz, 400/230V