We’ve supplied emergency power to the Montero Hospital, in Bolivia
With a capacity for 200 beds and a budget of almost 35 million euros, the future Montero Hospital, in Bolivia, will have emergency power by Genesal Energy.
The project, in its final phase, is being carried out by the Bolivian Government and will result in a modern hospital complex which aspires to become a leading specialty centre in Montero, a city in the province of Obispo Santistevan, in the Santa Cruz Department.
In this case, at Genesal Energy we supplied a complete, turn-key service. We manufactured three 410-450 kVA soundproof units for the hospital complex, one of them automatic, and the other two operating in parallel, with an air outlet at the top of the units to adapt to the installation’s requirements. They are special units, manufactured after studying the building’s characteristics in detail. Because at Genesal Energy, we know that XXI century medicine requires the best power.
- 410/450 kVA units, soundproofed.
- 800 litre fuel tank integrated in the baseframe.
- Air outlet at the top, following the building’s requirements.
- 2 of the gensets will operate in parallel, the other will be automatic.
- Automatic fuel transfer system.