Emergency power for a fish factory in Norway
At Genesal Energy, we’re experts in avoiding setbacks, in designing, supplying, and installing generator sets capable of guaranteeing the species’ life in the event of any incidence, avoiding the loss of millions for the owner.
In Norway we’ve just supplied four 650 kVA emergency units prepared for parallel operation. In the event of a supply failure, the generator sets will take on the essential loads to ensure the operation of the fish factory. We continue to innovate to guarantee our clients’ peace of mind.
- Control panel for the parallel operation of the three supplied gensets
- Motorised louvers, and a dry contact for their operation.
- IB-lite module for Modbus communication
- 400 L fuel tank with two maximum level sensors and one 50% level sensor, which will dictate the automatic fuel transfer system’s start-up. The valves in the fuel tank are 1 and a half inches, following the client’s requests. A 4-20mA connection for a fuel level indicator is also included.
- Manual oil extraction pump.