We continue to reinforce our presence in the Middle East
It’s designed to operate in parallel with the mains, to withstand elevated temperatures and to guarantee the farm’s auxiliary services based on the characteristics of the site itself, installation and operation. At Genesal Energy, we’re able to grow in the Middle East thanks to new projects in countries such as Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
- Generator set prepared to operate in parallel with the mains, equipped with a motorized thermal-magnetic breaker for the genset.
- Alternator with Class B temperature rise and anti-condensation heating.
- 800L fuel tank integrated in the base frame with leakage tray.
- Independent, approved, double-walled 4000L with an automatic fuel transfer system.
- Neutral earthing resistor to limit the earth fault current.
- Control panel heating system.