Our power, reaching for the stars
Genesal Energy will provide the power needed by the Javalambre Astrophysical Observatory (OAJ) to carry out its job optimally. Built by the CEFCA (Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón), the complex is located in the Javalambre mountain range, in Teruel. The observatory has two telescopes of great field of view, equipped with cutting-edge panoramic cameras in order to map the universe. It is, aditionally, a Singular Scientific and Technological Infrastructure (SSTI). SSTI’s are great, strategical, one-of-a-kind installations, considered indispensable in the development of a quality investigation.
The generator sets supplied by Genesal Energy are the sole power supply for the observatory. Both are special units which comply with the client’s needs: they’re adapted to and synchronize with the existing control panels in the installation, so that the engine and alternator are designed to operate with the client’s control system.
- Engine with electronic speed regulation.
- Gensets for parallel operation.
- Dimensioning of the genset for a height of 2000 masl.
- Base frame fuel tank prepared for fuel transfer from another tank.
- Adaptation of the fuel entry location according to client’s needs.