We designed a mobile genset adapted to the needs of our client, to start up at low temperatures in Finland
- Mobile unit, mounted on a road-approved trailer, with M+S tires.
- Compliance with emission standards for mobile gensets.
- 250 litre fuel tank integrated into the base frame, specially designed to not excede the requested weight limits.
- Cable drum to accommodate 15 metres of rubber cable of the H07RN-F 5G35 type located on the trailer’s tow bar.
- Manual 4 pole breaker, with LS/I protection and minimum voltage coil.
- 125 A external socket, with differential and thermal protection.
- Power outlet busbar with access from the outside.
- Average sound level of 74 dB(A) at 7 metres.