GENESAL ENERGY supply to the Lastva substation in Montenegro, 2 gensets of special configuration to start at low temperatures, high capacity of autonomy and special programming for a perfect synchronizing with the substation’s own system.
Project Id: Substation 400/110/35 KV
Location: Lastva (Montenegro)
Output: 715 kVA ESP 50 hz
Special Config: Specific customer requirements to be met
Situated in Montenegro project SS 400/11-/35 KV consists of the construction of a sub-station with 2 x 300 MVA output and the expansion of the existing substation 400/220/110k Kv Pljevja 2.
The project is vital in terms of bettering the energy infrastructure in Montenegro as this project is an essential component to connect other substations within the country. This includes an underwater connection by cable to the Italian electricity supply network, leading to improved voltage and reactive conditions in the network leading to lower loss rated in the transmission grid.
Genesal’s involvement in this project was to construct and deliver 2 emergency generators as onsite back up for the construction of this project in Montenegro
In accordance with the clients’ specifications, GENESAL ENERGY manufactured and supplied 2 emergency generators with 715 kVA ESP. This tailor made genset ensures a high level of autonomy (assisted by the integrated 1700 litre tank), as well as high reliability and a fail-safe system designed with sophisticated data readings and fault alarms.
The design was completed with the customers’ requirements at the forefront of our decision making, such as the location, the necessary soundproofing and the climatic conditions.
- Integrated Fuel tank of 1700 Litres (autonomy 12 hours +)
- Maximum noise level at 1M : 85dB
- Liquid retention basin.
- Designed for ease of transport, loading and unloading.
- Impregnated alternator for use in marine and corrosive environments.
- Control panel for use in very low temperatures.
- Sensors to measure temperature and exhaust gas pressure.
- General thermomagnetic and differential protection
- Monitoring of battery conditions as well as measurement of intensity, voltage and fault alarm for battery chargers.
- Alternator alarm (voltage loss, low excitation, diode failure, bearings overheating, high/low frequency, and overload).
- Temperature sensor for alternator windings.