Marine genset: Genesal Energy for a boat in Norway
In this case, the goal was to supply emergency power to a boat to ensure electricity supply at all times.
In the event of a possible mains failure, the boat’s work system must not be interrupted, as this would cause considerable financial losses.
With this in mind, here at Genesal Energy we designed a made-to-measure genset, complying with the requirements established by the client. We will continue our commitment with Northern Europe, a market in which we’re stronger day by day.
- Marine-type engine
- The alternator, breaker and control panel are type approved, which means they are certified to be used in marine applications.
- The alternator has received a total plus impregnation treatment to protect it against the corrosion which is typical in saline environments.
- 4500 mm special canopy with a special paint treatment (C5M) to avoid corrosion due to the location of the genset and its proximity to the sea.
- Easy-access cable inlet from the outside of the canopy
- Manual oil extraction pump