Location: Dairy Products. Manufacturing Plant.
Required power: 12500 kVA
Installed power: 2500 kVA x 6 = 15000 kVA (continuous).
Special configuration: Working in parallel depending on the power requirements of the factory.
To provide a safe, permanent power supply.
The public grid will cover any possible emergencies in exceptional situations when the generator plant comes to a complete halt.
Based on the loads and the operating system of the plant, a solution was adopted using installations of 6×2500 kVA working in parallel, with one unit always in reserve. The equipment is rotated according to the number of operating hours.
– MTU motor.
– Leroy Somer alternator.
– Unified control with coma inteligen.
– Touch screen in electrical control room, and another general remote control screen in a central location in the factory.
– Siemens 6300/6300a electrical power panels.
– Secure management and control system with UPS.
– Load input logic controller for installation.